Corporations provide vital support for the Center’s ongoing programs in two ways: through contributions to our programs; or through a variety of sponsorships of Brooklyn Center’s artistic and educational programming and special events.
Corporations give annual contributions in support of Brooklyn Center’s artistic and educational programming.
Corporate sponsorships offer unique promotional opportunities and exclusive benefits for your corporation and employees.
Brooklyn Center helps corporations to customize their sponsorships through exclusive benefits such as:
- Naming opportunities
- Onsite promotions and presence
- Inclusion in media and advertising campaign, with logo
- Logo recognition in Brooklyn Center publications and website
- Targeted access to key demographics
- Complimentary tickets to sponsored events
- Discounted tickets for employees
- Invitations to receptions and other special events
- Opportunity to host your corporate event
For more information about corporate support,
please contact Director Jon Yanofsky at 718-951-4600 ext. 3315